On 17.11.2003 20:14 Uhr, Reuven wrote

> Is there a way to import .pdf notation files into Finale?
>
> There are so many music notation files in the pdf format
> that importation into Finale should become a standard feature!

Hardly possible. A PDF does not store the information in a format that can
easily be reconverted into a notation file format. PDFs are basically print
files, where the instructions are things like "draw a line from a to b" or
print character x of font y at point z. PDFs are in this sense very close to
postscript files.
The only way to get them back into a Finale file is by using the same
technique as music scanning. As far as I know music scanning is improved
again in Fin2k4, however, it will never be 100% accurate.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de