My understanding of these options was that they affect the screen
resolution/redraw speed only.

In a message dated 11/29/03 2:38:43 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I just tried it and if you click on High Resolution -- Better Printing,
the program puts the number 64 in the blank.

I manually entered 256 and then clicked OKAY and got back to the
notation screen.  Upon re-entering Document Settings, the number had
been changed by the program to 128, where it stays.

So it seems that the program will accept 128 but not 256.