On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Richard Huggins wrote:

> First, this is not a bug.

Thanks for your detailed explanation about optimized systems. I had a
suspicion it wasn't a bug. As I said, I don't usually mess with optimized
systems - once optimized, except for an occassional staff spacing, I'm
done. In this case I wanted to take a piano piece I had done long time ago
that was difficult and simplify to one note in the RH, one in the LH with
some harmony thrown in here and there. Having never tried expand on an
optimized system, I was surprised and didn't know if it was a bug or not.
I will again echo your comment to only do optimization when one is
basically done with the piece. I'll now know to remove optimization when
I'm planning to mess with an existing finished piece.

Thanks

=====
James Gilbert
http://www.jamesgilbertmusic.com/
*IT IS* documented, look under "For Internal Use Only."
=====