In a message dated 18/12/2003 18:53:50 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

know that "Glo-ster" ("Glouchestershire") is in a song. Anyone know
a song with "Bal-muh" ("Baltimore") in it? No need for apostrophes
there.

No, sorry, Gloucester (pronouned "Gloster") is the town ; Gloucestershire (pronounced "Glostershire") is the county.

Anyway, what I'm really writing about -

Up to now I've used my inkjet printer for printing music but would like to move up a notch.  The main problem being that with the inkjet, if water gets onto the page the ink runs, (something which is almost inevitable when printing music for brass instruments!)

What are the advantages of a Laser printer (or any other kind if it comes to that) over an inkjet?

Thanks,

All the best,

Lawrence

"žaes ofereode - žisses swa maeg"