Hi David and Dennis,

> It would be great to have a plug-in doing what Makemusic says Dolet
can do
> [save files in the file format of earlier Finale versions]

So how great would it be, and how much would you pay for it? Answers off
list would be helpful.

With the rewrite we are doing to get Dolet to work on the Mac, it has
become a lot easier for us to build something that will save different
versions of ETF files, either as a plug-in or (perhaps more likely) as a
standalone program. We might need a good number of advance orders to
make this worthwhile.

> I think Tobias said it would be fairly easy to write such a plug-in.

I think Tobias said it would be feasible, not fairly easy!

Best regards,

Michael Good
Recordare LLC
www.recordare.com