Can the collective wisdom tell me if there is a way to go back to the way simple entry worked back in 2003?

There is a lot of good things about the new simple entry, but I have found that I can work faster if I can change the note values with the number keys and just click on the location. The problem with the new version is it changes onlhy the currently selected note and not the next entry. I want it to change the coming next entry.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ralph

--
Ralph W. Whitfield, Jr.
Bass Trombonist - Gadsden Symphony Orchestra