My husband has written a reply to your request re Stadler, Margaret

There is half a column in Grove(1980) on Abbe Stadler (1748-1833), which
does not mention Haydn"s visiting card. There is some information in
Robbins Landon Vol.5 p. 344, which states "for a description of
Stadler's
prints see Hoboken 1, 441: also AMZ volume IX, 594 (where Haydn's card
and Stadler's first version are printed and (AMZ IX) 654ff. (where a
complicated canon by Stadler on the theme is printed)."
 You should be able to obtain access to AMZ in any good music library.
The Canon was published by Cappi(Vienna 1807) and by Gombart
(Augsburg 1811). There is a full page article on (Maximillian) Stadler
in
German in Mendel's "Musicalisches Conversations-Lexicon" Berlin 1874,
which I could photocopy for you if you are interested. James
Whitby (London Ont)