I use 2.25 EVPUs and double that for ledger lines. Line Thickness in PDFs
depend on the distiller. If you are using Ghostscript than use version 8 or
higher, it seems to have the most accurate line thickness translation, in
earlier versions lines tended to be thinner from my experience.

I don't think you need to change staffline thickness between 60 and 80%,
however, if you get much smaller than that lines tend to get very thin on
postscript laserprinters, and may need to be set to a higher value.
(Stafflines are proportional to reduction.)

Johannes

On 02.01.2004 14:13 Uhr, d. collins wrote

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de