I think you misunderstand: There is no reason to have a setting where the
slur on the stem side starts near the top of the stem. With my settings the
slur starts near the notehead. And has the right slope. So the best thing is
actually to change the defaults, rather than move every slur.
With Engraver slurs there is no need to have defaults where stem side slurs
start near the end of the stem (you can have separate settings for 8ths and
multi-voice systems).

Johannes

On 12.01.2004 21:11 Uhr, David H. Bailey wrote

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de