My choice is clear. Long time ago (when I had dropped out from the
university and my future was very dark) my father bought me a Macintosh
IIsi, an awfully heavy A3 dot matrix printer and a program. And with that I
became a professional copyist.

Now give a boy a PC and heŽll become a professional DVD-ripper, a DIV-X
expert and a chat-addict.

But your experience may be different.

Saludos, Javier Ruiz.