Alrighty...I have a question for the masses who are having fun with 2004 and Panther
(though I'm sure folks who are using Jaguar can help too)...

I've downloaded the problem and everything looks fine so far - even prints beautifully
-
except I have problems with two fonts: Maestro and the third-party font, November.
Seems
both of them aren't playing nice with my OSX. I had downloaded them into my font
management program, FontAgent Pro, but deleted them out of there when this problem
arrived. I then dragged them from an old backup fonts folder and put them in my
account-library-fonts folder, and instead of getting &[EMAIL PROTECTED], I get
squares....all squares.
Is this a Font Annotation problem?

Feel free to contact me privately as well as through the list since I get it daily in a
digest-form and wouldn't mind getting some pointers this evening. Thanks!

=====
Rob Deemer
Doctoral Candidate in Music Composition,
Assistant Director, UT New Music Ensemble
The University of Texas at Austin