Got mine delivered to London , UK today at 11am. Trouble is, I wasn't in!! So have to have it redelivered on Wednesday.

Keep you posted.

Stan Lord

On 19 Jan 2004, at 15:19, Christopher BJ Smith wrote:

Got my FinMac2004 just now by UPS, free shipping as promised, though I had to pay Canadian sales tax to the UPS guy.

OSX only, so I have to reboot, install, and get MIDI working. I also am leaving town in a couple of hours, so I may not have time to give a report before a couple of days. Thought you other Mac users might like to know.

Christopher

P.S. got my T-shirt, too! Black Hanes Beefy-T, XL, nice quality.