I have an HP LaserJet 4MV, and I can't figure out how to get it to print properly on 9x12 (Concert) paper. I tried editing the "Custom Paper Size" settings in Page Setup, and selected my new Concert paper size. However, it prints very oddly, with approximately an extra inch of margin on the left and an extra 3-3.5 inches on the bottom, cutting off the top and right of the page.

I can be semi-content with choosing "US Legal" in Page Setup and sending the paper through the printer slightly off-center (by 5/8 an inch, as I did in OS 9) to achieve the desired result, but I was hoping that in OS X I wouldn't have to perform this workaround.

Does anyone have an idea how I might be able to do this more easily? Has anyone succeeded in printing on 9x12 paper from OS X? I'm using TCP/IP printing.