On 22/01/04 22:08, "Tim Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please correct me if I am missing something here--
> Do you need QuickKeys to access menu items, when 10.3 has that
> functionality?  I don't know QuickKeys, but perhaps it is because a
> greater variety of key mappings are possible?  But I wanted to mention
> it in case you weren't aware that 10.3 allows for user key mapping of
> any menu item in any application.  It is in the keyboard preferences.
> I look forward to having more keyboard shortcuts for tool selections!

No. I had read some things about it but nothing more. Nice. But how do you
access sub-menus or things like the layer 1 ??? Submenu item? . It seem to
be useful for a lot of very simple things but I would like to hear more in
detail how and what I could achieve with it in Finale.

Thanks

Éric Dussault