What do you mean when you say it doesn't show up correctly anymore? Is it not in the fonts list? Is it in the list but even when you select it as your default music font, some aspects of it don't display or print properly? Have you made sure to change all the instances of it that you want, under Options/Default Music Font or Options/Document Settings/Fonts? Are the incorrect things showing, which would indicate that they have moved to different slots in the font that Finale expects?

Perhaps more specifics on what isn't working could help us assist you in trouble-shooting.

How frustrating it can be when something you have grown accustomed to using doesn't work as you expect!

David H. Bailey

Eric Dannewitz wrote:

So, I received my Finale 2004 update the other day. And, I notice that my nice looking Swing Font that I have been using from www.jazzfonts.com, doesn't seem to show up correctly anymore. Any ideas????

.

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]