Anyone using Fineprint with Finale?  I've got all my Finale printing
procedures well-established and working well: booklet parts on 11x17, scores
scaled to 8 1/2x11, etc.  However, Fineprint looked like a promising way to
simplify these tasks, especially booklet printing.  I downloaded the latest
demo and got everything to work properly except one case: printing 11x14
pages on 8 1/2x11.  Fineprint cuts off the bottom 1/4" of the page, both in
Preview and print (with Margin set to "original").  When I print directly to
my printer (HP Laserjet 5000), scaling to 77% in the printer driver, the
page prints properly.  I've gone back and forth with tech support at
Fineprint and they say I have to increase the print margins in the
application, which I don't think is possible.  I'd really like to use this
software, since it makes booklet printing so easy (even compared to the JW
Booklet plug-in).  Has anyone encountered and solved this problem?

-Lee Actor