The older I get, the more out of touch I feel with recent musical developments, and I don't like that.

As a remedy, I'd like to ask the list, especially those of you w. large recording collections, what you consider to be the top 20 available CDs of works composed in the last 30 years by composers who are now less than 70 years old.

Please reply privately, unless you think your particular selection would be of special interest to the Finale list as a whole. If I get enough responses, I'll collate the replies and report back the concensus.