Johannes,

I don't know about Fin2003, but with Fin2002 I have had no trouble generating working .PS files from Classic. In fact, my regular PDF-making procedure is to print to .PS file in Fin2002, then open the .PS file in Preview, which automatically converts the file to PDF. The quality of the PDFs created by Preview in this manner is quite good, at least for my needs. YMMV, but if you're having trouble with GhostScript, you might try Preview and see if it works any better for you.

(N.B. this will only work with OS X 10.3 or higher.)

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY