Dear folks,

Many of you have used my Finale Tutorials over the years for classes and as individuals. I've just finished upgrading them for Finale 2004. I think these are better and more accurate than any of the earlier ones. They are still free of charge (although I'm hinting at a modest donation for those who feel so inclined). Just send me a message requesting them. Presently they are about 3 MB. When I have time I will try to reduce the PDF file sizes. I'm using Mac System 10.3 Panther, so the files are in Mac-speak. Windows users should have no trouble using them, however, since the only differences are keyboard and mouse click shortcuts. I've also revised the file that spells out these differences. It's available from my web page at

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~hjowen/Mac.WinKeyboardShortcuts.pdf

Best wishes,

Hal
--