Steve,

Great tip about iKey! You're right, it's *much* faster than QuicKeys, and only a fraction of the price. I would encourage anyone who's using OS X and hasn't yet reprogrammed all of their shortcuts in QuicKeys (which you will have to do -- QuicKeys X won't import your OS 9 shortcuts) to do it in iKey instead.

I've completely given up on QuicKeys X. It's a dog. iKey -- so far, at least -- is more like QuicKeys for OS 9 than QuicKeys X is.

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY