Hi Darcy-

do you mind telling us what the paper & shipping costs were?
.... you're gonna be busy with that trimmer, man! go to your local
newspaper and ask them to cut it down- smile real big and they'll do it for
free.... a few bucks under the table to the boss and they'll shrink-wrap
it, too....   works for me!

PS- is that Ricoh AP2610 you have a duplexer?

Cecil Rigby
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)