On Thursday, March 11, 2004, at 03:34 PM, Barbara Touburg wrote:
Hurray! Today Finale 2004 finally arrived. Great program, lots of new things to try out.
But: after I've finished my current project though.
So I opened one of the files I'm currently working on, tried to run JW Space Systems, which I depend heavily on for this project, and Finale went into a loop. I had to reset the computer entirely.
So I installed 2004b, downloaded the JW plugin again, but it still totally crashes my computer.
Is Jari around? Or maybe Mr Patterson or Mr Giesen could help me with this one?

I asked about this not too long ago, and received no response. Jari hasn't been around, and the other plug-in developers did not say whether anything could be done.

Are you using the Mac or Windows version? The Mac version doesn't even run older plug-ins, so I'm assuming Windows.

However, if all you need is JW Space Systems, you can use Page Layout > Space Systems Evenly... to do most of the same things.

--
Brad Beyenhof