But the JW plugins *aren't* Carbonized. There is no problem running any of the JW plugins in Classic mode for Finale 2002 or 2003. Presumably, when Finale 2004 for OS 9 is released, we will be able to run it in Classic and the non-Carbonized plugins will run just fine.

Or did you mean you have trouble opening Carbonized *apps* (not plugins) in Classic where there aren't separate apps for OS 9 and OS X? That's easy. Highlight the file in the Finder and choose Get Info. See that box that says "Open in the Classic environment"?

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY