George Ports asked on Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:08:58:

Hi,
    Would anyone know of a font that would have vertical filled in arrows
with a short stem on them?  I am using win98 and Finale 2004.
    Any help would surely be appreciated.

--------

As identified by Crystal, Wingdings 3 is the go. Alt + 0191 in Wingdings 3
(WINGDNG3.TTF) will give you a filled-in arrow with a very short stem, Alt +
0195 is similar but slightly bigger overall, and Alt + 0151 is a different
shape but is also short-stemmed..

I'm on Win98SE so I'm assuming you'll have the same font.

Cheers
Rudi vB