These bugs keep coming.

FinMac 2004

I was putting in articulations, specifically the accent-staccato.  When I
put it into a number of parts (two or more) by click-dragging while holding
the z key (the pre-programmed key), they _appear_ to go in as the correct
articulation, and seem in the score correct, but they _print_ as the wrong
articulation -- a tenuto-staccato.  I looked again at the score after the
printout came out wrong, and they still show up as accent-staccato.

I have deleted the ones that printed wrong and re-entered them one at a
time.  I haven't printed out the page again, so I'm not sure if this fixed
it, but all the articulations I put in one at a time did print correctly.

I am copying this to Finale listserv.  Have any of you encountered this bug?

This is distressing.  It is the first time in my history with Finale (since
version 1.0) that something that looks to be one thing prints as another.
What is going on here?

David Froom