Starting in the recent OS 10.2.4 update, Apple has dropped support for
some printing functions. As a result, you might experience problems
printing from our products, receiving "PostScript" and "FinaleDict"
error messages. These problems can only be fully addressed in a new
version of our software to keep up with the new changes in Apple's
operating system.

If you have 10.2.4, 10.2.5, or 10.2.6 and experience such problems when
printing, installing the AdobePS driver could be a workaround. In order
to make it work in house, we had to follow these steps:

0. Make sure that OS 9 drivers for your printer are installed. They are
necessary for printing in OS X Classic.
1. Go to the PRINT CENTER in OS X (Applications >> Utilities >> Print
Center)
2. Delete your Printer
3. Download the "PostScript Printer Driver AdobePS" (English) from:
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=44&platform=M
acintosh
Once downloaded, double click on the installer and restart as
recommended.
4. Launch Classic
5. Go to the Apple menu (Classic) >> Chooser: the AdobePS printer icon
should be showing.
6. Highlight the AdobePS printer icon with one click and choose your
printer model/name on the right.
Close the Chooser.
7. Launch our product, go to the File menu >> Page Setup, and make sure
that your printer is selected.
8. Go to the File menu >> Print: if you followed the steps correctly,
there should be a red "Adobe" icon in the window indicating that you are
using their PS driver. Print your file.

Rick
Technical Support Representative
MakeMusic!, Inc.
Coda Music Technologies

Please include all previous correspondence relating to this issue in
your reply.

Did we answer your question? Click here to comment on the quality of our
Technical Support:
http://www.finalemusic.com/support/tech-comments.asp?tech=Rick

"Creativity is more important than knowledge."
        -Albert Einstein