I didn't test it in page view, since I never do note entry in page view. I do all my note entry in scroll view and THEN work on page layout issues in page view. I find that I get very distracted from basic note entry by thinking about page layout issues if I try entering the music in page layout mode.

In scroll view (Win98se) things worked as they should.

David H. Bailey

K. Kastning wrote:

greetings.

I had asked others earlier in the week if anyone had seen a bug in Speedy wherein bars were left blank. The problem is in speedy, (Win XP) using MIDI kbd. input. Make entries in a bar, and when the cursor moves to the next bar, the previous bar goes blank. I have updated my nVidia drivers to the latest, and that's had no effect on it. The one key item I neglected to mention is that this does NOT happen in Single-Page view, but only in Show Multiple Pages. And it happens on every bar, every time in this situation.

-kk

.

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]