There are many Finale users who aren't on this list, and perhaps they, too, have been frustrated by the behavior of the transport toolbar but we on the list would never be aware of their desires just as they wouldn't be able to respond to your remarks.

If you would like to see something altered/introduce/improved/removed, you should make that request to MakeMusic regardless of how many on this list agree/disagree/have-no-opinion.

There are probably many improvements to Finale over the years that many users never gave a thought to when they were first mentioned as possible enhancements but once they were made to the program, probably just as many who couldn't see any use for them before now couldn't live without them.

Go ahead and submit your feature request.

David H. Bailey