On Apr 1, 2004, at 10:56 AM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

Assuming Ken hasn't started yet, he could create a blank score of N
measures, set up the first two with the changing signatures and correct
barlines (dashed if needed), drag&drop the 2-measure pattern forward N-1
times, then highlight & hide the subsequent times signatures.

Even if he has already started, he could still use the same trick with Mass-Mover -> Copy Measure Items -> Tempo Changes.

If the time signature is invisible, I'm not sure why you need to change it anyway. It adds up to the same amount of notes either way. I understand that you want visual indications so that the musicians know to count it that way, but I don't see why it matters how it's being counted internally -- unless you're just using it as a short-cut to create a visual difference (eg, beaming). But is the invisible time signature change going to make any difference in playback?

mdl