Thanks, I'll do it when I get home from work.

JS

At 04:13 PM 4/9/2004, you wrote:
At 11:49 AM -0500 4/09/04, Joel Sears wrote:
Christopher,

Yes, I do mean stemmed slashes and I'm pretty sure that I was in the Define Staff Styles window. I just compared it to my FinMac 2001 at work and the window seemed to be the same, only in 2k1 it works as advertised and in 2k4 it doesn't.

Joel Sears

I remember that the box is not exactly in the same place in 2004 as 2003. As I said, are you looking to the right of the Alternate Notation pop-up? This might be where you need to find it.

If you need to, you could send me the file, and I could try it out. Make sure you send it only to me, and not to the list, though!

Christopher