hey folks,

I'm working on a choir piece based on Psalm 23. I'm
having trouble finding the correct syllabification of
some of the King James English words like "maketh,"
"leadeth," "restoreth," "preparest" all those "-eth" &
"-est" words. The dictionaries I have don't include
these particular forms of the words.

Does anyone have a trusty resource/reference they can
recommend? Does anyone know the breakdown of he words
above? My instinct is to give the root word one
syllable, and the suffix another, but that assumption
could be wrong. Can anyone offer some guidelines if I
can't find a citation for a particular word?

Thanks.
Ryan