On 4/20/04 2:55 PM, Martin Banner wrote:

> I have been using Finale 2003 on my Mac quite satisfactorily, thank
> you, for well over a year, even on my brand new Powerbook laptop.
[snip]
> With the 2004 updates, have most of the bugs been fixed to run Finale
> in OSX on a Mac powerbook?

I really like 2004, but I admit that I haven't had a whole lot of time to
delve into its new features.  The biggest problem that exists at this point
is the inability to save EPS files.

Now that we've gotten past many (though not all) of the bugs in FinMac2k4
(though apparently many more have cropped up in the OS9 version), we have to
deal with the usual getting-used-to-the-new-version problems.  Now, finally,
we can learn how to use all of the new features instead of being scared of
the program.

Of course, YMMV, as I'm sure some will undoubtedly still disagree with my
analysis of the usability...

--
Brad Beyenhof