Well, then, I take back what I just said in my previous message about nobody using Special Part Extraction! But there IS one flaw in this method: you still don't have ONE place where you make a note change for it to be reflected in all the other parts immediately. You would have to change ALL seventeen parts in seventeen different files if you wanted to change the A in bar 6 to an Ab in every part.

Christopher