Brad Beyenhof writes:

I'm having a very difficult time using TGTools in MacFin2k4b. Every time I try to drag a plugin window do a different location on the screen, Finale immediately quits.

Also, often I will select a plugin from the TGTools menu (or one of my QuicKeys-defined macros) and nothing will happen. I can get around this by saving my document, quitting Finale, and opening up the document again. Usually TGTools windows will open if i try right after restarting the program, but hardly ever at any other time.

Does anybody have any hints/tips/fixes for any of this?

I tried moving the Lyrics p.i. window and Fin2k4b quit. I guess I haven't tried moving one before. I haven't had any trouble opening and using them, however.

Hal
--
Harold Owen
2830 Emerald St., Eugene, OR 97403