Hi all,

The problem is that the articulations wind up on top of each other. My method is to add the first articulation (various methods); then run a macro which alters the vertical position of the first set -- via Mass Edit, Change Articulation Assignments -- by 36 evpu's; then add the second articulation.

Dan Carno