Dan Carno wrote:

Hello Hal,

Yes that is true -- as long as you are using Finale 2004! Earlier versions only show articulation boxes on the selected note, so doing mass, multiple articulations this way is not possible. Judging by what I have seen in messages posted recently, I wonder what % of Finale users are actually running 2004? I am running it in Windows with few problems, but virtually none of the editors I work for will touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Even if I had the cash, I wouldn't upgrade, after the endless woes I've heard about it on this list!