Hey folks,

Like many of you (probably), I use several different
kinds of paper throughout a particular project. Letter
size, tabloid size (11x17), different weights, cheap
paper, fancy paper, etc. Up till now, I've been
keeping a ream or two on the floor near my desk for
easy access. But, I'd really like to find some paper
trays or SOMETHING to get organized and make my
apartment presentable to others.
I've checked with most of the major office supply
retailers and no one has paper trays large enough for
11x17 paper. Have any of you found something that
works? I'd appreciate your input. Thanks

Ryan