On a somewhat related topic, I'm looking for something that I could use to
carry big sheets of paper (tabloid and larger) around in kinda like one of
those accordion fold type folders or something like those leather-sided
things that art students often carry their drawings in (those are a bit too
large...)

Any idears would be handy...