Eric Dannewitz wrote:
Is there a way to automatically have Finale 2005 make existing Tuplets, Enhanced Tuplets?

Couple of other things I noticed is that none of my program settings were transfered over. Like the location of Saved files, backsups, etc.........

1) are you on Windows or Mac?

2) did you install over your old Finale2004 installation or put it in a brand new folder?

In Windows installations that data is stored in an .ini file that resides in your Finale folder, so if you have a different folder it won't go looking there.

Try copying your Finale.ini from 2004 folder to the 2005 folder.

--
David H. Bailey