on 8/25/04 11:24 AM, Eric Dannewitz at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Um, this was on my Macintosh. I put it in a new Finale 2005 folder.
>
> It's not a huge deal, just kind of annoying........I'll try doing that
> .ini file thing on my Windows machine later..........
>
> dhbailey wrote:
>
>> 1) are you on Windows or Mac?
>>
>> 2) did you install over your old Finale2004 installation or put it in
>> a brand new folder?
>>
>> In Windows installations that data is stored in an .ini file that
>> resides in your Finale folder, so if you have a different folder it
>> won't go looking there.
>>
>> Try copying your Finale.ini from 2004 folder to the 2005 folder.

Since you're on a Mac,  you much Save Special/Save Preferences in order for
changes to take effect.  At least on 2004 and earlier.  It may be different
on 2005, but it's worth a look.

Finale.ini sounds like a Windoze file.  I doubt you'll find it on your Mac.

J.D. Thomas
ThomaStudios
West Linn  OR

http://www.thomastudios.com