on 9/8/04 11:10 PM, Keith Helgesen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The thought does occur to me- it "sort of" makes sense if the sus 5 is a
> 'typo' for sus9.   Thus Fmin,sus9,no7  =  F Ab C G- but where it goes to or
> comes from is a mystery!  As for sus 5- well-'nuff sed!!

While this makes some 'sense', it would be much better served for players to
just write Fm add9.  I lived and worked in Los Angeles for 24 years and I'd
write this same chord symbol Fm(9).  No one EVER questioned it and no one
EVER played Fm9 by mistake.

J.D. Thomas
ThomaStudios
West Linn  OR

http://www.thomastudios.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If they arrest the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery?