What our guys tell people at shows is go out and purchase a $49 CANNON
scanner. Stay away from the HP's. The technology that HP uses to get the
image into electronic form (dithering) is problematic with SmartScore (pro
and lite) and I *think* it might be a problem for SharpEye as well.

You don't need to spend a pile of money to get this to work. In our testing
and use, the Cannon's seem to hold up the best.

Hope this helps.

Allen