On Oct 11, 2004, at 2:20 PM, Kim Richmond wrote:

If you have already tried optimising, you will have to REMOVE
optimisation before the Group Attributes can be changed. Then go back
and optimise again. I don't why it works like this. It just does.

This little tidbit cost me several hours a year or two ago. Grr.

Christopher

Sounds like it should work, but doesn't in this case. What am I overlooking?
All the best,
KIM Richmond

You REMOVED optimisation from everything, then changed the Group Attributes to "allow normal optimisation", then optimised? If that didn't work, then send me the file. I'll look at it.

Christopher