At 09:49 AM 11/16/2004, d. collins wrote:
>But all these examples are of a different size. When I print to Acrobat,
>they all end up the same size. Is there any way to get PDFs of the right
>size (i.e. the page size of each Finale file)?

If I understand you correctly, what you should keep in mind is that Acrobat Distiller looks like a printer driver to the system, and you need to take the same precautions as if you were printing to a physical printer. This means that you have to make sure that your printer paper size is set the same as your Finale page size.

After you select Distiller as your printer, make sure that that "printer" is correctly set up with the size "paper" you want.

Aaron.