I have read some comments about the possibility of this.

I have, however, been unable to find a definitive procedure.

Can someone help me on this?

If you have a Mac Powerbook, plug another monitor in the video port and away you go (this is what I do).

If you have a recent desktop mac like a G5 or late G4, the video card has two ports and with the right adaptor (depending on whether your monitors are CRT or LCD) you can run two out of the box

If you have an older desktop mac like an earlier G4 tower, you can buy a second PCI video card like the Radeon 7000.

If you have a PC - dunno! I suppose you just buy another video card.

--

Rocky Road - in Oz

"Fleeing from the Cylon tyranny, the last Battlestar, Galactica, leads a ragtag, fugitive fleet, on a lonely quest, for a shining planet known as Earth."