At 02:45 PM 11/20/2004, Owain Sutton wrote:
>I have always work with "automatically constrain dragging" enabled, but
>it doesn't seem to apply to custom lines.

It does for me, in WinFin2004 -- either the auto setting in Program Options, or holding down shift while double-clicking and dragging. (Of course, if you have the setting checked *and* you hold down shift, you're just turning off constraint.

I just tried with the Line Tool, the Dashed Line Tool, and several selections under the Custom Line Tool.

Of course, if you've defined something in the Custom Line Tool and checked the Horizontal box, the line will only ever go horizontally.

Aaron.