Richard Yates / 04.11.20 / 4:12PM wrote:

>Hello Hiro, Welcome to the list. There has never been a census of Mac and
>Windows users here. There seem to be many of both.

Thank you for the comment :-)

To be honest, I have had this bitter taste in my mouth, that Finale has
been much buggier than it used to be ever since Windows version has
introduced.  We the Mac users has been wondering if Finale became Windows
centric.  My main reason to join this list was to see bug reports before
I find them in a hard way.

Speaking of Postscript issue, 2k4 Mac versions throughout had text
underline printing problem when output to Postscript, and was surprised
it was never fixed with consequent patches.  Was there workaround to it?
 I know 2k5 fixed it, but I still need to use 2k4 since most of my
students cannot open/edit 2k5 file.

By the way, I had to call customer service to complain why Finale doesn't
have SaveAs older format that most other commercial software offer :-)

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>