please accept my apologies.
GR

Brad Beyenhof wrote:
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:50:04 -0400, Godofredo Romero wrote:

Maybe I am too slow, maybe I come from a different world but I do make
eps' direct from finale, thus: file>print>copies & pages>output
options>save as file>postcript. Is this any, or much different from what
you are pursuing?

This method works well, yes, but it is a feature of Mac OS X. This
conversation, as the subject line suggests, is dealing with EPS export
in Windows. This is part of the reason I got a Mac (other then the
fact that I really like working with OS X!).