What? What part of California are you talking about? In the Bay Area where I live we haven't had a power outage in over a year.

That being said, a UPS is a good investment regardless of rumors of "flakey power".

Dean M. Estabrook wrote:

In the spirit of Californians sticking together, thank you very much for the info I will check it out today.

Thanks again,

Dean