Thanks David, but I AM the sax player that is going to read this, and I would much rather see Gb myself than the key of F#. What you suggest will work fine, I just didn't want to have to think about changing back when, at the end of extracting parts in Special Part Extraction, I produce a concert score.
Thanks again,
KIM R